Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update

So...this whole novel writing thing is risky business.  I have finished my first chapter in which someone has already died (in quite a brutal manner i might say) and i am pleased with my work so far.  At least the quality of my work.  The quantity is lacking...big time!  I should be about half way through by now (25,000 words out of 50,000), but i am sitting proudly on 2,100 words.  Yep, i surely have my work cut out for me and a ton more to do.  But i am enjoying the experience.

In other news, Aggie Basketball is in full swing!!!  I am PUMPED!!!  I am addicted to it like a drug.  And as of now, I am okay with that.  The season kicked off last Saturday night against Weber State.  I waited in line for probably close to 3 hours to get in.  4th row, baby!  That's all i need to say.  After a rocky start and trailing at half time, the Aggies pulled out the victory 77-65.  It was a great way to kick off the season!

1 comment: