Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bucket List

I know, I know... I'm too young to have a bucket list.  Well the way I figure, it's never to early to start making goals.

This last week, I went with my roommate to a Demolition Derby here in Logan.  I had never been to one before.  I thought it was really really cool!  It was quite anti-climactic, however, because the best drivers weren't the winners.  It ended because both of the last two cars died, but one died before the other.  Kinda lame, I know.  It's like being told you are getting a dog for Christmas only to open the box and find a chihuahua.  Disappointing.

But it got me thinking.  I don't know a lot about cars, but I would like to learn about cars.  I would even like working on a car.  It gave me an ingenious idea for my Bucket List.

Get this: Build and Drive a Car in a Demolition Derby!  

How cool is that??!!?  I get to figure out a lot about cars and work on them, then I get to play bumper cars with real cars!!!  Sounds like a triple win to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment