Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sandy Eggo? I'm makin' Waffles!

Last week, my family took a week long vacation to San Deigo. Rather than bore with tiny details, main points will be observed.

Saturday: Las Vegas. It was HOT!!! Go figure...it's in the middle of the desert. We caught some of the Circus Acts in Circus Circus, went the M&M World and paid an arm and half a leg for bulk M&Ms, encountered some Born Again Christians, watched the Belagio Fountains and Mirage Volcano.

Sunday: Drove to San Diego. Was threatened to be put in Timeout by my nephew, arrived in San Diego and watch the Sunset over the ocean from some cliffs. Super tender and kinda lonely...

Monday: Zoo. Not quite sure what all the hype is about the San Diego Zoo. Sure they got Pandas...but they don't do any Kung Foo! Talk about a disappointment... Just kidding, but seriously.

Tuesday: Beach. Need I say more? (Downside: Really bad sunburn on my back. Not recommended)
They felt like burying us
Wednesday: Sea World. Sea Creatures are cool. Shamu = Huge! Dolphin show = Disappointment. Where are the Dolphins? I came to see dolphins not men in tights and bird costumes... weird people, weird.

Thursday: USS Midway. Old Town. Mormon Battalion Museum. Very cool tour. Found some gold, but blast...It was only gold for fools! San Diego Temple followed by the beach with seals. Seals out of water are funny.

Friday: Beach again and San Diego Padres game. Bratwurst = Delicious...but probably not worth the $6.75 I paid for it.

Saturday: Back to Vegas. Nice Condo, sweet pool, greasy pizza. :)

Sunday we came home. Thus ended the vacation. It was full of family, fun, games, and plenty of laughter!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you described the trip!! And I like the picture!! :)

    Brooke, the bestest SIL

    ReplyDelete